• Faithful to my Homeland, the Republic of Poland

  • Countries which signed the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents (Journal of Laws of 2005, no. 112, item 938) can issue apostille on their public documents such as birth, marriage, death, divorce certificates etc.


    An up-to-date list of states parties to the Hague Convention of 1961 is available on the HCCH website or at the legalization center:



    If you want to receive apostille stamp on Israeli or other foreign documents SEE.APOSTILLE ON ISRAELI AND FOREIGN DOCUMENTS


    If you want to receive apostille stamp on Polish documents SEE.APOSTILLE ON POLISH DOCUMENTS


    Print Print Share: